Our overseas pick-up import business is highly popular among new and old customers through the Hong Kong Free Trade Port and China-Hong Kong tax package import. Its high timeliness, high security, and competitive prices have won the overseas pick-up import business of our company as of January 2011. Covers more than 50 countries and regions in the world: Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Canada, India, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Monaco, Nepal, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka , Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States and Australia.
1. We can pick up parts from the above countries to our Hong Kong company (except for the shipping country to our Hong Kong warehouse fee plus a 100RMB Hong Kong Customs declaration fee), and then imported by our company's express mail to the Mainland. Import costs must be based on The import price is charged for the actual goods's name and declared value; if it has to be sent to another address in Hong Kong, Hong Kong's delivery fee must be charged separately;
2. The customer needs to entrust our company to pick up the parts in the sending country. We must fill in the power of attorney in detail and fax or E-MAIL to our salesman after the company's seal of entrustment, and enclose the power of attorney;
3. When the customer gives us the power of attorney, it will automatically generate an air waybill number. This number will be the inquiring number for this shipment. The express number can be tracked and searched on our website.
4. After the shipment arrives in Hong Kong, our company will review the weight, the actual weight and the volume ratio, and take the larger one as the billing weight, and the volume calculation method: length * width * height / 5000CM;
5. When commissioning our company to pick up non-document shipments, please inform the sender that a commercial invoice must be provided; otherwise, it will affect the transshipment efficiency of the express mail. We do not provide services on behalf of the applicant.
6. Our company accepts the entrustment collection time: Monday to Friday, cut-off time: 16:30PM; before the deadline, our company will notify you on the same day to arrange for pickup. It takes approximately 2-3 days to arrive in Hong Kong;
7. Commissioned by our company to accept the agent to pay the agent, temporarily not accept the sender's payment.